The KS Technology Plowfolder is designed for either in-line or off-line operation. Every plow folder is equipped with an independent servo drive, thus eliminating the requirements for increased power on an in-line machine operation.
The folder can be delivered with two types of folding heads. Rotating heads or non-rotating head.
- A completely self-contained with an independent drive.
- Heavy duty construction for high speed operation.
- Equipped with either single or dual folding units .
- Quick change of folding heads for material change requirements.
- Folding heads designed to perform over or under folds.
- Available with either rotating or nonrotating heads.
- Quick and easy set-up adjustments.
- Operator compatible.
- Height of folding head/position
- Side register
- Angel of folding head / position
- Angel of folding wheel (for rotating folding heads only)
- Web width 520 mm (201⁄2 inches).
- One or two positions per station (“V-fold” or “C-fold”).
- “Z fold” with dual folding stations.
- Max. speed 300 m/min (1000fpm).
- Can be installed in-line with a new machine or retrofitted in-line to an existing machine.
- Complete off-line plow-folding machines available.
- Pneumatically controlled pressure rollers.
- Special-sizes available on request.
Rotating folding heads.
Over or under folding.
CAD Drawing – Front view.
CAD Drawing – Side view.