A compact universal unit for rewinding und unwinding of reels up to 27” diameter.
It is equipped with an air expanding shaft for a 70 mm or a 3” core.
The winding/unwinding shaft is driven/braked by a special motor. The speed of rotation and the torque is continuously adjustable.
A dancer is measuring the reel diameter for the electronical calculation of the required torque to maintain the chosen web tension regardless of the reel size.
- Rewind of waste die cut ”skeletons” (label production).
- Rewind of silicone release liner.
- Unwind of additional web.
- Compact design.
- Self driven.
- Easy installation.
- Web width 520 mm (standard).
- Max. reel diameter of 27” (685 mm).
- Web tension continuously adjustable from 1 to 10 kg.
- Max. web speed 200 m/min.
The unit is installed in an ESS web-line for re-/unwinding in connection with a patch applicator.
Two units installed in a web press for unwinding glacine by applying windows.
The unit installed in a web press for rewinding the waste matrix by die cutting labels.