The unwinder is equipped with electrical servo system to control and keep a constant unwinding tension from full to empty reel.
Thanks to a very strong construction and retractable wheels, it is possible to move the unwinder from one host machine to another with ease.
The tension is set by finger touch panel.
The web may contain cross perforations, window cuttings etc. without breaking.
When the unwinder is connected to other ESS equipment is it possible to have a automatic de-curling system.
- Web tension remains constant up to 300m/min, (1000 ft/min), without being effected by the change in winding speed.
- Accurate unwinding tension is controlled by a high dynamic servo drive, which is controlled from the reel diameter.
- The unwinding tension can be adjusted, depending on the product.
- The paper reel is positioned by a hydraulic lifting system.
- Air expanding shaft for 70 mm or 3” I. D. cores.
- Web width 520 mm, (20 1/2”) (standard).
- Max reel diameter of 50” (1270 mm).
- Max web speed 300 m/min. (1000 ft/min.)
Splice table integrated in the unwinder. Web splicing operation keeps down time and paper waste to a minimum with conveniently positioned splicing table.
3D Drawing – overview.